I have had p0455 go on and off for the last year or so, usually fixed for a while with a new or tightened gas cap. I took it in at one point and they said there was a crack in my vacuum system somewhere- and it was fused to the carbon canister so they would have to replace both. I did not get the repair because it was too expensive at the time. Now I have this new p1140 code that is for the intake valve timing sensor. The person at autozone told me the codes were probably connected to the same problem. Can someone maybe tell me what this could be? are they connected? can someone give me an estimate on a repair before I take it in?
I have codes p1140 and p0455 on my service engine light on 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
2002 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($142 - 208) in San Simon, AZ
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Spencer, OK
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Beetown, WI
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Eielson Afb, AK
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($106 - 119) in Aurora, UT
- Window Switch Replacement ($45 - 56) in Oak Hill, NY