I have had p0455 go on and off for the last year or so, usually fixed for a while with a new or tightened gas cap. I took it in at one point and they said there was a crack in my vacuum system somewhere- and it was fused to the carbon canister so they would have to replace both. I did not get the repair because it was too expensive at the time. Now I have this new p1140 code that is for the intake valve timing sensor. The person at autozone told me the codes were probably connected to the same problem. Can someone maybe tell me what this could be? are they connected? can someone give me an estimate on a repair before I take it in?
I have codes p1140 and p0455 on my service engine light on 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
Asked by for the 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- When going around curves my pathfinder bounces or sways.What causes this?
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
- how do i remove the transmission oil pump from my transmission? Auto 4x4
2002 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($317 - $408) in San Simon, AZ
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($405 - $514) in Spencer, OK
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Beetown, WI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - $178) in Eielson Afb, AK
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($339 - $378) in Aurora, UT
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($417 - $584) in Oak Hill, NY