I have had p0455 go on and off for the last year or so, usually fixed for a while with a new or tightened gas cap. I took it in at one point and they said there was a crack in my vacuum system somewhere- and it was fused to the carbon canister so they would have to replace both. I did not get the repair because it was too expensive at the time. Now I have this new p1140 code that is for the intake valve timing sensor. The person at autozone told me the codes were probably connected to the same problem. Can someone maybe tell me what this could be? are they connected? can someone give me an estimate on a repair before I take it in?
I have codes p1140 and p0455 on my service engine light on 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- I get a Po175 trouble code. bank 2 rich fuel mixture. Can I adjust fuel trim
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
2002 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($912 - 1,166) in San Simon, AZ
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($265 - 368) in Spencer, OK
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Beetown, WI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($206 - 654) in Eielson Afb, AK
- Automatic Trans Gear Position Sensor Replacement ($187 - 204) in Aurora, UT
- Timing Chain Replacement ($1,446 - 1,836) in Oak Hill, NY