I have had p0455 go on and off for the last year or so, usually fixed for a while with a new or tightened gas cap. I took it in at one point and they said there was a crack in my vacuum system somewhere- and it was fused to the carbon canister so they would have to replace both. I did not get the repair because it was too expensive at the time. Now I have this new p1140 code that is for the intake valve timing sensor. The person at autozone told me the codes were probably connected to the same problem. Can someone maybe tell me what this could be? are they connected? can someone give me an estimate on a repair before I take it in?
I have codes p1140 and p0455 on my service engine light on 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Dose a 99 pathfinder have a camshaft position sensor, and where is it located?
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
2002 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($208 - 320) in San Simon, AZ
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Spencer, OK
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($270 - 375) in Beetown, WI
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($954 - 1,237) in Eielson Afb, AK
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($121 - 149) in Aurora, UT
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($209 - 243) in Oak Hill, NY