The water is clean and comes only from under the dash on the pass. side. The car does not overheat and runs perfect. When it rains, I see no water coming in from the door. I looked at the shelf in front of the windshield and found that tere is six screws there to hold the black plastic thing in place and found that no longer do they hold anything. They have nothing to go into anymore. The water is clean anf clear.
I have clean clear water coming from under the passenger side dash. on 1990 Plymouth Acclaim
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by pushrod ,
July 05, 2013
Air conditioner drain is stopped up. Prob. find a video on youtube how to clean it out.
COMMENT by howie12 ,
July 08, 2013
You guys are great!! Thank you much for all the help.
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Acclaim Questions
- What could be causing the tick in my engine? 1992 Plymouth Acclaim
- Fuse is good for brake lights, bulb is good for both brake lights. Brake lights are not working??? What else could someone check besides those two things to get them operating again??? please and thank you....!
- What's the ballpark to fix an exhaust on a car with a catalytic converter?
- Have air idle control code, gas pedal hard to push, tends to idle high.
- Why is there no pressure to my brake pedal.
1990 Plymouth Acclaim Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($476 - 596) in Chestnut Mountain, GA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Saranac, NY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($150 - 187) in Salem, NJ
- 150,000 Mile Service ($282 - 409) in Dupont, CO
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($81 - 92) in Austinburg, OH
- Rack & Pinion Assembly Replacement ($501 - 1,096) in Buffalo, TX