The water is clean and comes only from under the dash on the pass. side. The car does not overheat and runs perfect. When it rains, I see no water coming in from the door. I looked at the shelf in front of the windshield and found that tere is six screws there to hold the black plastic thing in place and found that no longer do they hold anything. They have nothing to go into anymore. The water is clean anf clear.
I have clean clear water coming from under the passenger side dash. on 1990 Plymouth Acclaim
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
July 05, 2013
Air conditioner drain is stopped up. Prob. find a video on youtube how to clean it out.
COMMENT by howie12 ,
July 08, 2013
You guys are great!! Thank you much for all the help.
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Acclaim Questions
- Looses power and pops into neutral when driving
- why does my radio keep cutting in and out
- The alternator belt is very loose
- What could be causing the tick in my engine? 1992 Plymouth Acclaim
- Fuse is good for brake lights, bulb is good for both brake lights. Brake lights are not working??? What else could someone check besides those two things to get them operating again??? please and thank you....!
1990 Plymouth Acclaim Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($97 - 119) in Chestnut Mountain, GA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($377 - 552) in Saranac, NY
- Starter Replacement ($266 - 344) in Salem, NJ
- Radiator Replacement ($292 - 353) in Dupont, CO
- Window Switch Replacement ($114 - 125) in Austinburg, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($134 - 152) in Buffalo, TX