I have put r134 into the vehicle once I turn it off the a/c stop blowing cold air?
I have checked my A/C out and there is a leak somewhere in a line . on 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
- car turns over but wont start
2001 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($678 - 858) in Chesterfield, NH
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Phillips, ME
- Starter Replacement ($407 - 838) in Olive Branch, MS
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($442 - 676) in Tintah, MN
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($554 - 1,280) in Cape Porpoise, ME
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 145) in Forney, TX