I have put r134 into the vehicle once I turn it off the a/c stop blowing cold air?
I have checked my A/C out and there is a leak somewhere in a line . on 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
- car turns over but wont start
2001 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($206 - 736) in Chesterfield, NH
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Phillips, ME
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($355 - 447) in Olive Branch, MS
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($247 - 369) in Tintah, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($657 - 689) in Cape Porpoise, ME
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($526 - 565) in Forney, TX