i have tested the wires and checked all fuses?
i have checked all fuses and i am getting no spark but i am getting fuel on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1993 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($287 - 832) in Gladys, VA
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in New Berlin, PA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Palatka, FL
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($248 - 350) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Window Switch Replacement ($159 - 206) in Elmore, AL
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($873 - 1,644) in Sedley, VA