i have tested the wires and checked all fuses?
i have checked all fuses and i am getting no spark but i am getting fuel on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
1993 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($741 - 1,000) in Gladys, VA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($287 - 832) in New Berlin, PA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Palatka, FL
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($169 - 218) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($205 - 451) in Elmore, AL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($813 - 1,001) in Sedley, VA