Only when I start my car, and not everytime.
I have blue smoke that comes out of the exhaust when I start my car. on 2005 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2005 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($196 - 291) in Trenton, MI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Tanner, AL
- Add Front Engine Seals ($102 - 130) in Dickinson Center, NY
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($56 - 100) in Kent, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($140 - 188) in Guthrie, TX
- Horn Replacement ($144 - 180) in Medford, MA