Only when I start my car, and not everytime.
I have blue smoke that comes out of the exhaust when I start my car. on 2005 Subaru Outback
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- I smelled gasoline in the garage when I went out yesterday. Stronger nowi
- ABS, Brake and traction control are lost in wet icy weather?
- replaced alt. and battery batt checked ok 12.60 vot now have no electrical
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
2005 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 491) in Trenton, MI
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($237 - 425) in Tanner, AL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($293 - 451) in Dickinson Center, NY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - 106) in Kent, PA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($512 - 544) in Guthrie, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($493 - 651) in Medford, MA