While driving the drive control system just pops on. I took the car to the BMW dealer and they want to charge me 1400.00 dollars to fix it. They say I need a steering angle sensor. I just want to know if any other owners have experienced this problem.
I have been told that I need a steering angle sensor. on 2006 BMW 530i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 530i Questions
- I continue to have steam coming from my hood for 3 months now while raining.
- how to replace the thermostat
- Why wont it start at times, and stall when not on the gas or when I hit the brak
- Continue to get code P0011. Had work done on car...intake vanor solen and sensor
- flat tire indicator will not turn off
2006 BMW 530i Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($532 - 726) in Chelsea, VT
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in McMechen, WV
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,318 - 1,545) in Milton, KY
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($105 - 129) in Windsor, VT
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($303 - 552) in Sumner, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($140 - 168) in Three Lakes, WI