While driving the drive control system just pops on. I took the car to the BMW dealer and they want to charge me 1400.00 dollars to fix it. They say I need a steering angle sensor. I just want to know if any other owners have experienced this problem.
I have been told that I need a steering angle sensor. on 2006 BMW 530i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 530i Questions
- My car shakes from 60 mph to 70 75 not quite sure what the issue is.
- Car is throwing codes p0340, p1500, p0172, p0175 and p0174. So many variables. Any advise.
- i have got an oil leak coming through the reserve water tanker for the radiator which is creamy in color
- My car wont start i put a new battery but dont fix the problem
- I have adaptive lights that don't fiction properly. Can i replace them with after market non adaptive lights and have the computer re programmed to work n quit reading error. There is a lot of moisture build up in them and they r not bright.