I have 113,000 on the car and don't have problems with it. They also suggested I replace the right rear trailing arm plus at the same time so that I have only one alignment. I have not experienced driving problems and wonder if this is premautre?
I have been told I need my left front thrust rod and front sway bar replaced. on 2002 BMW 525i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 525i Questions
- So i changed my injecters and in results my radio is skipping power like it cuts
- Engine is skipping and have changed coils and spark plugs and fixed all vaccume
- how is it on fuel, local and highway, thanks
- my ride control light is on and when I hit bumps any one now what I will spend
- My blinkers don't work , my flashers do "..how can I fix?