THE GAUGE TEMERATURE ALWEYS IS FULL AND ENGIEN IS NOT TO HOT IS NO OVER THAN 180 F DEEGRE BECOSUE I PUT ANOTHER GAUGE FOR TO SEE THE CORRECT DEGREE WHAT YOU RECOMEND TANKS
I HAVE APROBLEM WITH THE CLOUSTER GAUGE WATHER TEMPERATURE on 2001 Audi TT Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi TT Quattro Questions
- Has anyone else had a problem with the convertible roof error?
- just bought this and getting to know the car
- What is the problems!!! Help if u can
- Had auxiliary water pump installed now engine is overheating changed thermostat
- I've been told that my speedometer cannot be calibrated because its AWD. True?
2001 Audi TT Quattro Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($265 - 343) in Knott, TX
- 115,000 Mile Service ($407 - 595) in Perryville, MD
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($162 - 200) in Carle Place, NY
- 100,000 Mile Service ($605 - 818) in Erie, IL
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - 78) in Sister Bay, WI
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($28 - 39) in Gridley, CA