THE GAUGE TEMERATURE ALWEYS IS FULL AND ENGIEN IS NOT TO HOT IS NO OVER THAN 180 F DEEGRE BECOSUE I PUT ANOTHER GAUGE FOR TO SEE THE CORRECT DEGREE WHAT YOU RECOMEND TANKS
I HAVE APROBLEM WITH THE CLOUSTER GAUGE WATHER TEMPERATURE on 2001 Audi TT Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi TT Quattro Questions
- just bought this and getting to know the car
- What is the problems!!! Help if u can
- Had auxiliary water pump installed now engine is overheating changed thermostat
- I've been told that my speedometer cannot be calibrated because its AWD. True?
- Sorry newbie here and posted this originally as a reply. My MIL light is on.