oil leak, what can I do, is ther a product to help stop this?
i have an oil leak, up around the manifold or valve cover\ what can I do.. on 1990 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
1990 Honda Accord Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($142 - 218) in Fort Gibson, OK
- 52,500 Mile Service ($98 - 149) in Cedar Bluff, AL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($200 - 310) in Dillon Beach, CA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($38 - 55) in Loup City, NE
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($74 - 99) in Viola, DE
- Backup Lamp Switch Replacement ($57 - 93) in East Peoria, IL