on the right hand side of the auto transmission there is a round cover that moves in and out when I push on it.how do I change this cover seal that is leaking.It looks like its held in with a circlip.
I have an oil leak coming from the auto transmission just above the oil pan gask on 1994 Mercedes-Benz C280
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 1994 Mercedes-Benz C280 Repair and Maintenance
- 1994 Mercedes-Benz C280 Maintenance Schedule
- 1994 Mercedes-Benz C280 Problems(26)
- 1994 Mercedes-Benz C280 Repair Estimates
- 1994 Mercedes-Benz C280 Q&A(51)
- 1994 Mercedes-Benz C280 Recalls
- 1994 Mercedes-Benz C280 Shops
- 1994 Mercedes-Benz C280 Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- My driver side and front passenger side will not move forward or back.
- what type of oil does the c280 1999 mercedes benz take?
- I replaced conductor plate and car still won't shift out of 1 gear.Error P0715
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
1994 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($423 - 1,311) in Booneville, MS
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Mineola, NY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($408 - 549) in Del Valle, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($451 - 575) in Boyd, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($825 - 870) in Atwater, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($989 - 1,019) in French Camp, CA