on the right hand side of the auto transmission there is a round cover that moves in and out when I push on it.how do I change this cover seal that is leaking.It looks like its held in with a circlip.
I have an oil leak coming from the auto transmission just above the oil pan gask on 1994 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1994 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($596 - 859) in Booneville, MS
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($426 - 980) in Mineola, NY
- 127,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Del Valle, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,044 - 1,275) in Boyd, MN
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($929 - 1,132) in Atwater, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($319 - 349) in French Camp, CA