Had my oil changed no problem then noticed oil spots on my drive way. I have been told it is a seal. Is that a big deal to fix and is it expensive. I love my bug. it has almost 200,000 miles on it and has been the best car ever.
I have an oil leak and have been told it is a seal. on 2002 Volkswagen Beetle TDI
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle TDI Questions
- How do you by pass the obd2 hook up to read codes?
- It is showing an exhaust code but I'm having trouble finding the problem.
- I had a mouse get into the engine of my 2013 VW Beetle and it chewed a hose with the number AEM 03L-131-051-B-522-91. Do you know what this is?
- My VW deisel 2005 started to loose power while driving and eventually broke down
- Car will not start when cold outside, will jump ok- batt tests good