Also see intermittent check engine light with no symptoms, used OBD II and found code 0350. Any ideas?
I have an intermittent Service traction light with coincident hard shifting. on 2007 Chevrolet HHR
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet HHR Questions
- My car shakes like a rollercoaster going up a hill when its ideling
- Chime not working for seat belts, key, lights. What's the fix?
- Hesitation to take off, shaking when idle and loud exhaust?
- Throttle body or pedal sensors,based on codes p2135/p2174 reduced engine power
- car is slow to taking of and sputters going up hill or at stop lights sometimes
2007 Chevrolet HHR Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($134 - 193) in Clarence, IA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($92 - 123) in Dunnellon, FL
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Maysville, AR
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($129 - 173) in Riceville, TN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($361 - 383) in Raymond, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($379 - 426) in Given, WV