with a distint pattern twice a second,mostly with ac on.then it just stops.its like the altenator has low amparage.anybody got a clue?
I have an intermitent headlight flicker. on 2004 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2004 Honda Civic Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($503 - 782) in Kualapuu, HI
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($45 - 102) in Chatsworth, NJ
- Spark Plug Replacement ($92 - 128) in Brimhall, NM
- 110,000 Mile Service ($485 - 662) in Old Ocean, TX
- Window Switch Replacement ($248 - 434) in West Suffield, CT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($133 - 280) in Wake, VA