they be including the steering rack? We took it in for something else and on inspection they suggested replacing the ball joints. Not sure I want to dump so much money in this thing.
I have an estimate for $1000 for ball joints. I am wondering why so much, could on 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- Car kept running after I turned the key to off. And check engine light is on now
- at what point should the main radiator fan come on or start running
- My sante fe wil sit and idle roughly why does it want to die when I give it gas?
- why would changing my battery all of a sudden alarm me that my map sensor is bad
- The rpms jump around alot when idle as well as problems keeping speed with ac on