they be including the steering rack? We took it in for something else and on inspection they suggested replacing the ball joints. Not sure I want to dump so much money in this thing.
I have an estimate for $1000 for ball joints. I am wondering why so much, could on 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- is there i can bypass the a/c pulley when replacing the spertaine belt
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
2001 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($399 - 535) in College Corner, OH
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Caldwell, WV
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - 66) in Tunas, MO
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Poolesville, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,028 - 1,249) in Sanderson, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($40 - 65) in Rossville, KS