they be including the steering rack? We took it in for something else and on inspection they suggested replacing the ball joints. Not sure I want to dump so much money in this thing.
I have an estimate for $1000 for ball joints. I am wondering why so much, could on 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My Santa Fe won't ecxelerat. engine revs up when in nuetral like normal.
- Why a little hole designed on the engine casting cover n now water is leaking?
- Rough idle. Mechanic says injector module under the dash next to gas pedal fail
- engine light on. No acceleration. Smokes a little.
- When I push the start button, car makes a rapid clicking sound and engine won't
2001 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in College Corner, OH
- 60,000 Mile Service ($288 - 436) in Caldwell, WV
- 150,000 Mile Service ($195 - 301) in Tunas, MO
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($276 - 687) in Poolesville, MD
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($105 - 127) in Sanderson, TX
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 39) in Rossville, KS