they be including the steering rack? We took it in for something else and on inspection they suggested replacing the ball joints. Not sure I want to dump so much money in this thing.
I have an estimate for $1000 for ball joints. I am wondering why so much, could on 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?
- What is causing an extremely fast oil leak on the right side of the engine?