My compressor is running. No cool air is coming through vents on passenger side. Driver side was cooling for a while now that side does not cool either. It is almost as if something is blocking the cool because the hoses under hood have ice on them and are ice cold. Is there a part that controls this process?
I have an a/c problem with my Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab 2002 4.7 liter v/8 engine. on 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.