I have changed the plugs and wires. replaced the cmp sensor. replaced the epc solenoid and filter in trans.
I have an 97 ford explorer 4.0 (automatic). when I put it in gear it is lacking on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?