I have changed the plugs and wires. replaced the cmp sensor. replaced the epc solenoid and filter in trans.
I have an 97 ford explorer 4.0 (automatic). when I put it in gear it is lacking on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1997 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($41 - 57) in Lehigh, IA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($192 - 416) in Enderlin, ND
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($227 - 385) in Brownsville, MN
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Saulsbury, TN
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Van Horne, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($383 - 906) in Refugio, TX