engine starts fine idles fine for about 2-3 min then idles erratic and sputters out tail pipe have replaced almost every part on engine. running out of parts to change. manifold will glow red with or with out converter and exhaust hhoked up have installed new dist and timing is correct 0deg per gm manual.
i have an 89 s10 2.5 exhast manifold glows red when reving engine up. on 1990 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1990 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($209 - 315) in Soledad, CA
- Brake Booster Replacement ($401 - 672) in Scotland, PA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($531 - 672) in Longwood, NC
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($134 - 207) in New Site, MS
- Spark Plug Wire Set Replacement ($161 - 200) in Kelso, TN
- Crankshaft Vibration Damper Replacement ($216 - 455) in Chana, IL