Oil pump is good oil sensor is good and oil is full. What else could problem be?
I have an 86 vw jetta and the oil light and buzzer sounds while under 2.5 rpm on 1990 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?