In the 1986 bonneville it has no front or rear running lights and keeps blowing the fuse for it as soon as you turn on the lights. The headlights, turn signals, and four ways all work. I have checked the illumination wire like someone told me to and that is fine. Any help?
I have an 1986 pontiac bonneville and it keeps blowing fuses. on 1990 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1990 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($323 - 656) in Mid Florida, FL
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pike Road, AL
- Alternator Replacement ($276 - 495) in Sharples, WV
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($130 - 188) in Monett, MO
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($72 - 92) in Sun River, MT
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($249 - 425) in Hamlin, PA