it will stay running if i keep my foot on the gas.i changed the tps but its still doing the same thing the code p1193 came up on the scanner
i have an 04 sante fe and it will start but it wont stay running on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($303 - 388) in Barboursville, VA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($239 - 319) in Mansfield, LA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($342 - 521) in Northport, WA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Vesta, MN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($216 - 760) in Issaquah, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($235 - 406) in Rosalie, NE