OK, the truck doesn't run cosistently, it runs rough one second then smooths out for a while. It stutters and spits it also pops [backfires]through the throttle body too. sometimes very strongly. this is a lightly modified 360 and it has non stock fuel injectors on it. aftermarket headers,intake, and air cleaner. A mild cam also. I think it may be one or more fuel injectors but I don't have any experience with them just carbs. can anyone help?
I have an 03 R/T' it surges runs terrible sometimes,Fuel injector malfunction? on 2003 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home