at low speeds just a little sound then it goes away. but when i get it at highway speeds above 58 is when i get the humming vibration. sometime if i get off the gas it will go away untill the trans put torq back on. its seams to be getting louder and i feel in my feet when on the floor while driving not so much in sterring wheel.
I have an 02 escalade ext im hering a humming with a vibration in the left front on 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT
1 answerFebruary 29, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade EXT Questions
- Navigation not recognizing current location
- What is wrong transmission is getting hot but when its cold before warming it runs fine ones the engine gets goin and the car warms it starts struggling to drive like its hesitating. Ones the engine is all the way warm car goes out of gear
- Ride Control light comes on, after a few miles, it goes out. Minus 11 degrees.
- i am getting heat but my fan is not working inside
- I've20" low pro's an could I put smaller tires on this truck.