at low speeds just a little sound then it goes away. but when i get it at highway speeds above 58 is when i get the humming vibration. sometime if i get off the gas it will go away untill the trans put torq back on. its seams to be getting louder and i feel in my feet when on the floor while driving not so much in sterring wheel.
I have an 02 escalade ext im hering a humming with a vibration in the left front on 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT
Asked by for the 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT
1 answerFebruary 29, 2012
- 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT Problems(24)
- 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT Repair Estimates
- 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT Q&A(26)
- 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT Recalls
- 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT Shops
- 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade EXT Questions
- Heater blow hot then cool, then back to hot. Ia this normal? What's the fix?
- How do you stop condensation build in head light assembly.
- Navigation not recognizing current location
- What is wrong transmission is getting hot but when its cold before warming it runs fine ones the engine gets goin and the car warms it starts struggling to drive like its hesitating. Ones the engine is all the way warm car goes out of gear
- Ride Control light comes on, after a few miles, it goes out. Minus 11 degrees.
2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($56 - $75) in Mount Olive, AL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Herndon, KS
- Brake Pad Replacement ($185 - $316) in Veblen, SD
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($164 - $228) in Cambridge, MD
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($75 - $95) in Bigfoot, TX
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($95 - $165) in Stromsburg, NE