I have an 02 and i been having electrical problems what can i do? on 2002 Buick Rendezvous

My key fob battey low light will come on when i just bought a new battery, my car will say service engin soon nd just start dinging. everything in the car will lock up. Is there a way tofix this?

by in Rockford, IL on July 31, 2011
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by on July 31, 2011
you have a failing body control module. you can try to reboot it by taking off a battery cable and installing it to see if anything comes back. if not, you need a shop to verify, replace and flash for you. Roy
COMMENT by on August 01, 2011
i usually disconnect the battery and it will undo everything but once i start the car it will go back into service vehicle soon key fob battery low rear parking lamp out but all the things it says is wrong are workin fine.
ANSWER by on August 01, 2011
make sure the new battery is not bad, i paid $350 at a cad dealer to try to fix my car before i went and got it and towed it home, because they were going to start replacing different parts , (first part was the idle control .which i had kept unplugged), I ended up figuring out, the few month old battery, was bad, it had multiple codes thrown and ran bad.