WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? IT IS A 1995 GRAND CHEROKEE 5.2L WITH A/C. NEW BELT,ENGINE REBUILT,NEW RADIATOR,WATER PUMP,BYPASS HOSE,UPPER AND LOWER HOSE,THERMOSTAT,CAP,BOTH SENSORS ON INTAKE NEW AND FRESH SQUEEZED LIME GREEN ANTIFREEZE. THIS THING IS MAKING ME CRAZY-I REALLY WANT TO DRIVE IT SOON,BUT RIGHT NOW A CLIFF IS LOOKING BETTER TO PUSH IT OFF OF. SOMEBODY PLZ HELP ME OUT....THNX.
I HAVE ALL NEW COOLING SYSTEM. AFTER 5 MIN IDLE TIME IT OVERHEATS ABOVE 200*. on 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- how much does a transmission usually cost?
- Does the heater fan have a fuse? Where is it?
- Can I take the susp.lift of a 97' Grand Cherokee 4x4 and put it on my 95' 2wd?
- gauges & pw go off & on while driving security on lite on when above fails
- My remote opener just stopped working. It was working fine and then stopped.