if standing in front of vehicle it on right mid engine Ive had it checked they cant find the leak and dont know what it is, it doesnt leak everyday but when is does its about 15 to 20 in. wide.
I have a yellowish oily liquid leak it doesnt have a smell. on 2003 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
2003 BMW X5 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($977 - 1,641) in Coffeeville, MS
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Waldo, FL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($909 - 1,203) in Pascagoula, MS
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in Kent, WA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($49 - 65) in Victor, ID
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($944 - 1,024) in Sebastian, FL