if standing in front of vehicle it on right mid engine Ive had it checked they cant find the leak and dont know what it is, it doesnt leak everyday but when is does its about 15 to 20 in. wide.
I have a yellowish oily liquid leak it doesnt have a smell. on 2003 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
- Bulb socket melted due to heat. Can it be replaced?
- I changed the battery in my vehicle and now it turns over but won't start.
- noise from fan. it gets really loud. coming from front of vehicle. could this be