I got this car from sombody who did not take care of it I had to put new timing belt kit and crank senser ,all so changed oil senser and put 20/50 oil just to see if I could get the light to go off ,no luck
I have a winding noise coming from engine and low oil pressure on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Barboursville, VA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mansfield, LA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Northport, WA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,354 - 1,834) in Vesta, MN
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($714 - 778) in Issaquah, WA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($334 - 562) in Rosalie, NE