Car has no sun roof and the seals on the door look okay. The floor behind the driver seat is soaking wet plus the seat belt. Any ideas
I have a water leak which is on the driver side floor behind seat on 2003 Mini Cooper
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper Questions
- broken original oil dipstick, lower half stuck in tubing.
- engine comes on yellow periodically. adding coolant seems to make it go off. to
- Lights inside dont work. Headlights wont turn off and widows wont go up.
- Po117 code. How to fix it. Just replaced clutch myself yesterday.
- The A/C blower only activates at high speed. What could be the problem ?