that sounds like you are going over the rumble strips( but not as loud) on the highway. I checked the front end and everything is fine, It comes and goes, doesn't effect the braking or steering. the strangest thing is it's the same at 50 or 10mph. I had a friend that siad it could be the drive shaft,checked the universals they seem fine, and he said it could be the, what I would call the metal collar with rubber at the rear part of the shaft, like a harmonic balancer. any thoughts or questions, anyone ever heard of this??
I have a vibration that comes and goes on 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty
1 more answer
- 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(12)
- 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(94)
- 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(2)
- 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(6)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Diesel Injection Pump Replacement ($1,459 - 1,872) in Ruby, LA
- Wheel Bearing Service ($204 - 266) in Williston, SC
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Glenview, KY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($221 - 266) in Surgoinsville, TN
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($374 - 444) in Maryville, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($301 - 339) in Gilman, MN