tranny is not losing fluid just transfer case
I have a transfer case leak where it bolts to trans. what part is causingincase on 2000 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- Air bubble in fuel tank and vent control for heater doesn't work
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
2000 Jeep Wrangler Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Norwich, OH
- 12,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Woodville, TX
- 56,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Montrose, CA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($133 - 193) in Schooleys Mountain, NJ
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($78 - 172) in Mc Williams, AL
- Axle Shaft Replacement ($726 - 1,271) in Manzanola, CO