of gear. It would only stay in park no other gear worked, had to be towed. I scanned it and I got codes po740, po700, po720 ,po715. It sounds like I have senor issues but can a bad trans trigger these codes. I did notice the van was not getting good gas millage but that was it. No clunks or other sounds when this happened. the trans was rebuilt about 1 1/2 years ago. It never seemed quite right especially in reverse. Any ideas where I should start. I was hoping not to pull the entire thing out again. Thanks
I have a trans question. Was driving went around a corner and my van went out on 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(25)
- 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(85)
- 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(3)
- 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?