My dash board lights went off nothing works then the clutch also not engaging. Used the small red nob to engage the gear used it but later the red light for temp came on. Whats the problem. Is it senor switch or man swtich and why clutch not engageing normally without forcing.
I have a Toyota Platz year 2001 l bought it from a coleague.gear problem on 2001 Toyota Echo
Asked by for the 2001 Toyota Echo
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Echo Questions
- What will happen if the oil level is too full?
- Why would there be no power to the fuel pump
- Think there's water in gas tank,my car died and won't start it does turn over
- oil light was flashing, then it went off and on. Now is on most of the time.
- My front brakes rattle when I hit bumps or little pot holes
2001 Toyota Echo Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($252 - $539) in Gilby, ND
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($643 - $817) in Sisseton, SD
- Water Pump Replacement ($201 - $281) in Albuquerque, NM
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hercules, CA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($84 - $106) in Maywood, NJ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($198 - $211) in Lidderdale, IA