the problem just started it is coming from the engine area it sounds like a light ticking noise all the gauges are fine.the ticking happens every time i start out from a stop.
i have a ticking noise in my engine when i take off from a stop on 2008 Ford F-150
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
September 02, 2012
check oil level. could be a lifter. do you service it regularly???
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
2008 Ford F-150 Estimates
- 95,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Van Wert, OH
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($205 - 300) in Othello, WA
- Radiator Replacement ($519 - 768) in Covington, IN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($384 - 495) in Metamora, IN
- Hood Release Cable Replacement ($131 - 196) in Fort Wayne, IN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($471 - 590) in Placerville, ID