the problem just started it is coming from the engine area it sounds like a light ticking noise all the gauges are fine.the ticking happens every time i start out from a stop.
i have a ticking noise in my engine when i take off from a stop on 2008 Ford F-150
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
September 02, 2012
check oil level. could be a lifter. do you service it regularly???
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
2008 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($115 - 150) in Van Wert, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($371 - 515) in Othello, WA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($383 - 546) in Covington, IN
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($64 - 80) in Metamora, IN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($226 - 480) in Fort Wayne, IN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($322 - 464) in Placerville, ID