the problem just started it is coming from the engine area it sounds like a light ticking noise all the gauges are fine.the ticking happens every time i start out from a stop.
i have a ticking noise in my engine when i take off from a stop on 2008 Ford F-150
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
September 02, 2012
check oil level. could be a lifter. do you service it regularly???
This week's top 10
2008 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Van Wert, OH
- 55,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Othello, WA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($323 - 423) in Covington, IN
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 66) in Metamora, IN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($558 - 596) in Fort Wayne, IN
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($96 - 498) in Placerville, ID