it sounds like a shock or spring, the mechanic said it was the "rear end". what does he mean rear end. He said athousand dollars to repair.
i have a thumping in my rear end on 1996 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- is there a diff between radiators for auto and manual as far as the trans line
- Was driven to wrk and car doed and wont start back up
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
1996 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($225 - 289) in Fittstown, OK
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($237 - 292) in Granada, CO
- 65,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Wyoming, MN
- 150,000 Mile Service ($137 - 208) in York New Salem, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($68 - 86) in Orient, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($179 - 222) in Maryville, IL