Very strong fuel smell no lights are coming on
I have a strong fuel smell when driving and at idol on 1999 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
1999 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($427 - 717) in Eckman, WV
- 80,000 Mile Service ($97 - 150) in Canada, KY
- 15,000 Mile Service ($168 - 243) in Afton, WY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($167 - 229) in Dammeron Valley, UT
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Columbiana, OH
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($256 - 276) in Stow, MA