SOMETIMES IT WILL START FINE, OTHER TIMES IT WILL TURN OVER BUT NOT START, AND THEN I CAN TURN THE KEY AND THERE IS NOTHING BUT A CLICK. I DO NOT WANT TO REPLACE THE STARTER IF THAT IS NOT WHAT IT IS. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS? THANKS!
I HAVE A STARTING ISSUE - ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS WRONG? on 1997 Ford Aspire
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Aspire Questions
- I shift my gears but car wont move
- When you give the car gas it spits and sputters backfires through the carburetor
- I think I may have over filled my oil and need to know how to drain some out.
- on a Monday I had my 4 tires rotated, balanced, etc. (I bot discount tires cert)
- Car turns over but won't start
1997 Ford Aspire Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($243 - 620) in Hinckley, ME
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($142 - 178) in South Gardiner, ME
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($79 - 102) in Old Forge, NY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($139 - 293) in Dover, MA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($273 - 307) in Pleasant Plain, OH
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Weston, ID