SOMETIMES IT WILL START FINE, OTHER TIMES IT WILL TURN OVER BUT NOT START, AND THEN I CAN TURN THE KEY AND THERE IS NOTHING BUT A CLICK. I DO NOT WANT TO REPLACE THE STARTER IF THAT IS NOT WHAT IT IS. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS? THANKS!
I HAVE A STARTING ISSUE - ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS WRONG? on 1997 Ford Aspire
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Aspire Questions
- I just had a new clutch put in less than a year ago and now it slips out of gear while driving down the road. What could be the cause of this without having to put in another new clutch?
- where do I put in power steering fluid
- Why does my car not roll back when in neutral after doing a brake job and the car is not running
- Why will it not roll backwards in neuteal after doing a rear break job
- have a 95 Ford aspire automatic transmission put in gear makes a clunk nose &