SOMETIMES IT WILL START FINE, OTHER TIMES IT WILL TURN OVER BUT NOT START, AND THEN I CAN TURN THE KEY AND THERE IS NOTHING BUT A CLICK. I DO NOT WANT TO REPLACE THE STARTER IF THAT IS NOT WHAT IT IS. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS? THANKS!
I HAVE A STARTING ISSUE - ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS WRONG? on 1997 Ford Aspire
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Aspire Questions
- When you give the car gas it spits and sputters backfires through the carburetor
- I think I may have over filled my oil and need to know how to drain some out.
- on a Monday I had my 4 tires rotated, balanced, etc. (I bot discount tires cert)
- Car turns over but won't start
- Won't start but will turn over I replaced the spark plugs fuel filter and air fi