changed brake shoes in february
i have a squeak in the rear end of my car-not brakes what else could it be
on 2005 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
2005 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($677 - 970) in Lopeno, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($247 - 630) in Willard, WI
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($786 - 1,143) in Honea Path, SC
- AC Condenser Replacement ($373 - 532) in Baisden, WV
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($106 - 138) in Caruthers, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($461 - 520) in Gosport, IN