changed brake shoes in february
i have a squeak in the rear end of my car-not brakes what else could it be
on 2005 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
2005 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($469 - 741) in Lopeno, TX
- Brake Pad Replacement ($205 - 285) in Willard, WI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($113 - 211) in Honea Path, SC
- 105,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Baisden, WV
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Caruthers, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($605 - 638) in Gosport, IN