Smell gas but can't see any leak, nechanic told me needed to replace fuel injectors, but I think new o rings would do the trick. What is the vacuum hose possibility?
I have a small fuel leak, how do I replace the o rings on injectors? on 1991 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
- Under steering colume
- My car idels for a hr or better no overheating but soon as I drive it starts ove
1991 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Portal, ND
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($663 - 782) in Geneva, NE
- Fuel Filter Change ($82 - 106) in East Berne, NY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Osakis, MN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 89) in Wishram, WA