hi , i have a merc c320 cdi w204 2008 model , the aircon only blows hot air .. i have already re-gased and did a diagnotic ..no problems found .. however i read that the sensor switch may be locked .. if this is the case can you please advise on how to release it cause a computer reset did not reset it . i think its the one below the radiator
i have a similar problem ... on 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320
1 answerSeptember 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
- What could be the problem and the solution?
- The RPM seems to go higher (close to red) and seems not to go to the next gear?
- Battery dies ,pulled fuses for power seats and battery still drains.
- Why is the the steering locking up, and jerking the auto off the road?
- if you open the driver door to my left side of dash . Also trunk left sids
2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($112 - 187) in Conger, MN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($349 - 404) in Dobbins, CA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($949 - 2,789) in French Village, MO
- Transmission Fluid Change ($246 - 402) in Stanley, WI
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Mount Cory, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($520 - 590) in Lewisville, NC