hi , i have a merc c320 cdi w204 2008 model , the aircon only blows hot air .. i have already re-gased and did a diagnotic ..no problems found .. however i read that the sensor switch may be locked .. if this is the case can you please advise on how to release it cause a computer reset did not reset it . i think its the one below the radiator
i have a similar problem ... on 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320
1 answerSeptember 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
- Why is the the steering locking up, and jerking the auto off the road?
- if you open the driver door to my left side of dash . Also trunk left sids
- cooling fan ris on all the time
- where is body module at on 2001 Mercedes c320
- How do I get the car to change gear after it passed through deep muddy Waters?