I inherited my mother's car when she died. First I noticed things left in the trunk were damp, now I find several inches of water around the spare tire and battery. Even when the car has not been driven for several weeks there is more and more water in the trunk. I noticed there was a gap where the rear antenna was and had that replaced but it did nothing to stop the water. I took it back to the dealer who said it was the rear window and then I took it to an auto glass installer and they said it is not the window. I do not have a skylight in the car either. This seems to be a flaw in the design to me. Has anyone found out what is causing this large amount of water in the spare tire/battery area?
I have a serious trunk leak even when the car is sitting still for several week. on 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- What is the firing order on a 2007 colbolt 2.2 ls?
- I need to know the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007 2.2 ls i got a new c
- What is the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007, i need to change #1 coil
- A what millage i supose to change the back coils for a Cobalt 2009 with 68,000 m
- there is water leaking from under the dashboard onthe floor on the passenge