This only happens when i accelerate.what could this possibly be??
I have a rattling noise when i accelerate at 2000 rpms or greater???? on 2006 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
2006 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Hiram, OH
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($661 - 842) in Corn, OK
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rockville, MD
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($82 - 136) in Sarles, ND
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($114 - 350) in Helena, GA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($104 - 203) in Burlington, ND