Someone told me it is my transfer case. I have around 190k miles on it ... just recently had a new tranny put in. sounds like a propeller winding up when i hit the gas and increase speed. when i take my foot off the gas it winds down. HELP
I have a propeller type noise when i engage the gas and decrease from the pedal. on 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 Questions
- Should I replace my ignition switch?
- Vibrates on driver side from back to front when hit a bump
- When I driving moves as he wants me out of the road and the rear tire is worn left side to the inside.
- cluster gauges work erraticly
- Does anyone else have an issue with the back left bumper dropping a little?