1998 Mitsubishi Montero Q&A

1998 Mitsubishi Montero Question: I have a problem with running my montero

I have replaced the switch blinkers because my old blinkers was on left turn signal the whole time. When I try to reset it to normal, it is on the left blinker still so I bought a new switch blinker. I have driven it once at work and had no problem. The next day, my car would not start. I have stopped ever since. Today, I went to Autozone and checked if the battery is okay and they said that its okay. Now, I jump start the car again. When I turned it off and back on, it would not start again. -
This question hasn't been answered yet.
Answer It or share it on , or Email to get an answer.
I have 20th anniv montero, had some engine repairs done last March ever since the day I brought home and first drove on highway ---I drive 2H highway speed 60mph plus for 15-20min. the 4wd display ...
My car would not turn over and I believe it has to do with the 02 sensors and I had it hooked up to a computer, but did not get a code.
I WAS TOLD I NEEDED A VENT CLINOID AND A CANISTER,BECAUSE MY "SERVICE ENGINE" LIGHT KEPT COMING ON. IS THIS THE SAME THING AS REPLACING THE OXYGEN SENSOR?? I WAS QUOTED APPROX $900 ???
when I turn on the ignition the battery lights warning turns on it wont disappear