it is getting worse with time. it is flooding and i have had it put on auto zones tester. it said it was flooding and nothing else. what can be causing this?
i have a problem with my car cutting off when i let up on the accelerator. on 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How do you replace the rear brake drums on this vehicle?
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do