I have a problem starting the engine on 2002 Ford Expedition

If I try to start the car without pushing the excelerator it won't turn over. I have had the battery checked and it does hold a charge.

by in Pomona, CA on August 17, 2011
1 answer
ANSWER by on August 18, 2011
Really need to check for any and all codes from the computer and have them properly diagnosed. Also see if the idle air control motor is working correctly, check for vacuum leaks, stuck open EGR valve etc.
Some times hard to start, must give gas; but in the mornings and after work starts right up, but hard to start 3 minutes later. What is the problem, starter?
A few times my car has stalled out and the engine failure light came on. The car continues to idle, but has no power. If I turn the car off, it will start up and have power. What is the problem?
Ok I am at a loss right now. I have a 2003 ford expedition 4.6L engine, I just change all of my coils out, check my entire spark plugs (they show normal wear, less than 25,000 miles on them. They a...
dropped off vehicle to shop and engine running fine on all 8 cylinders, they repaired what was supposed to be done and when i went to pick up, engine only running on 6 cylinders. they said it would...