The head light on the car flashes during this rough idle. What would be the possible cause.
I have a Pontiac grand am,its sometimes has a rough idle when I stop. on 2002 Pontiac Grand Am
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
2002 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Slaterville Springs, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Kennard, NE
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Uriah, AL
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mc Cool, MS
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 69) in Alvord, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($189 - 274) in Rock City Falls, NY