The head light on the car flashes during this rough idle. What would be the possible cause.
I have a Pontiac grand am,its sometimes has a rough idle when I stop. on 2002 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
- park works,reverse works fine ,neutral works,shifts into drive but won't go.....
- While pulling in my driveway my car shut off but it's self...changed the ignition and manifold...it had never done this before I took it to the dealer bc of the recall...and my car will not start back need help asap....ty
2002 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Slaterville Springs, NY
- 120,000 Mile Service ($177 - 251) in Kennard, NE
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($269 - 420) in Uriah, AL
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($410 - 536) in Mc Cool, MS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($227 - 339) in Alvord, IA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($664 - 948) in Rock City Falls, NY