Before that I have a code that the auto zone guy said it was a oxygen secer I never replaced and just reset now it says p0420 bad cat. I runs great should start by cleaning maf or what lol
I have a p0420 code where should I start on 1998 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?