Before that I have a code that the auto zone guy said it was a oxygen secer I never replaced and just reset now it says p0420 bad cat. I runs great should start by cleaning maf or what lol
I have a p0420 code where should I start on 1998 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +