ive flushed the cooling system as well. and i still get the p0125 code what now?
i have a p0125 code and replaced the stat along with cleaning the temp sensor. on 1995 Ford Thunderbird
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird Questions
- low beam headlights don't work
- I am considering buying an 88 Turbo Coupe 5 speed,121,000 miles
- Turned off now it don't turn over don't click nothing. Has juice in battery.Does this have a kill switch?
- My 97 Ford Thunderbird 4.6 V8 is sputtering what is wrong and how do I fix it
- I purchased this car and the ignition would not work. We replaced it and now it will not turn off. Someone told me it is the actuator arm but I cannot find the part.