ive flushed the cooling system as well. and i still get the p0125 code what now?
i have a p0125 code and replaced the stat along with cleaning the temp sensor. on 1995 Ford Thunderbird
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird Questions
- rumple on drivers side instrument panel. sounds like something loose.
- if the roof is replaced improperly, will that cause the driver door not to open?
- Slight whining noise when I press the Throttle Down? How do I fix it?
- how does a brake light switch keep a 1990 ford thunderbird from starting
- Leak from the transmission