undersids is covered with oil ,smokes after i turn engine off.l-2.8 with 177985 miles.where is the pcv valve located at on this engine?
I have a oil leak with no visual sign of where its from .smokes after on 1994 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1994 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Booneville, MS
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,163 - 1,314) in Mineola, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($426 - 980) in Del Valle, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($187 - 256) in Boyd, MN
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,095 - 1,194) in Atwater, MN
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Balance ($26 - 34) in French Camp, CA