has a hose which looks like its leaking?
I have a oil leak, I have traced it up near the oil fill tube near a black plate on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Rockwell, NC
- Thermostat Replacement ($243 - 318) in Clarksville, IN
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($368 - 590) in Garland, UT
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($322 - 373) in Mesa, WA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($189 - 213) in Sylvania, OH
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($607 - 918) in Westport Point, MA