i was reading about replacing my manifold intake gasket and it seems like that could be the problem. When i went to start the car it made no noice at all. But the dash lights came on. when it stalled it made a puttering noise right before it cut out. after i was pushed accross the street it magically started again. so today i had it hooked up to diagnostic machine and it came up with alot of codes which included trasmission control system out of range, a few air system leaks,a faulty iac valveevac system leak,defetive or missing fuel cap,faulty fuel tank pressure sensor. my question is could a bad intake manifold gasket cause all of some of these problems? Thank you. CG
i have a o6 jetta that stalled out on me the other day at a stop light. on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($229 - 311) in Rockwell, NC
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($48 - 71) in Clarksville, IN
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($872 - 1,293) in Garland, UT
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($319 - 428) in Mesa, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($207 - 258) in Sylvania, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($993 - 1,115) in Westport Point, MA