i was reading about replacing my manifold intake gasket and it seems like that could be the problem. When i went to start the car it made no noice at all. But the dash lights came on. when it stalled it made a puttering noise right before it cut out. after i was pushed accross the street it magically started again. so today i had it hooked up to diagnostic machine and it came up with alot of codes which included trasmission control system out of range, a few air system leaks,a faulty iac valveevac system leak,defetive or missing fuel cap,faulty fuel tank pressure sensor. my question is could a bad intake manifold gasket cause all of some of these problems? Thank you. CG
i have a o6 jetta that stalled out on me the other day at a stop light. on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($344 - 447) in Rockwell, NC
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Clarksville, IN
- 127,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Garland, UT
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mesa, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,523 - 1,578) in Sylvania, OH
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($607 - 918) in Westport Point, MA