i was reading about replacing my manifold intake gasket and it seems like that could be the problem. When i went to start the car it made no noice at all. But the dash lights came on. when it stalled it made a puttering noise right before it cut out. after i was pushed accross the street it magically started again. so today i had it hooked up to diagnostic machine and it came up with alot of codes which included trasmission control system out of range, a few air system leaks,a faulty iac valveevac system leak,defetive or missing fuel cap,faulty fuel tank pressure sensor. my question is could a bad intake manifold gasket cause all of some of these problems? Thank you. CG
i have a o6 jetta that stalled out on me the other day at a stop light. on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
Asked by for the 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($365 - $635) in Rockwell, NC
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($322 - $387) in Clarksville, IN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($334 - $471) in Garland, UT
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Mesa, WA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Sylvania, OH
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($22 - $54) in Westport Point, MA